Joint Venture Summit Speakers
Joint Venture Summit Speaker Information
Holistic Transformation & Healing Mastery Summit
The Dancing Bear Enlightenment Academy (DBEA) Summit is prerecorded. It is scheduled semi-annually for the last week of March and the last week of September. The summit interviews are available on individual web pages by topic. These may be interviews or talks, 20-45 minutes in length. The intention is to showcase who you are, how you help others, and your free gift. If you are a summit co-sponsor, then your gift of $200 or more will also be talked about and described below your video talk.
The target speakers are Holistic Professionals and Coaches who have a transformational message for our listeners. This topic can be spiritual, mental, emotional, or physical development, healthcare, or well-being and related tools.
As an incentive for people to register you will need to offer a free gift to the people who register for the summit to encourage them to visit your link so you can add them as a subscriber to your list. Please create a link address (URL) for your gift to a landing page and not just tell people to go to your home page and find the gift.
There is no compensation for being on the summit and the video/audio becomes the property of Dancing Bear Enlightenment Academy, ADBO LLC, All Rights Reserved. That said, a copy of the video will be available to you upon request to use on your platform(s).
If you want to be on the summit, book at least 3-months in advance of the summit you wish to be on to ensure we have time to create the marketing material for you and to both record and edit your interview. Late submissions are not guaranteed to be part of any initial marketing material.
The summit is intended to be informational or instructive to the audience and not a sales platform. Have something to say that is a "takeaway" for the audience.
Summit Speaker Format
The Summit Interview Format is Organic after the Introduction or Dr. Beverly introduces you then turns over the platform to you with screen sharing capability. Just remember to make it interesting so that people will want to listen. It should be informative and not "salesy". (How do you want people to feel, what do you want them to remember, what will they go away with that they will remember?)
The Summit Interview process:
- Dr. Beverly will introduce you and read your short, 1-2 sentence, biography.
- You will be asked to share your Transformational story which lead to what you do what you do, why this is your passion, and how you help transform the people you help.
- You may submit questions you want Dr. Beverly to ask you, or the talk can be completely organic in nature.
- We want you to give the audience a takeaway, what they will get from listening to your message, and what will they get when they work with you.
- We will ask you to talk about your free gift which you may also present at the end. The talk should be 20-45 minutes.
- If you opt to give a talk this can be your signature talk, without the sales pitch at the end.
Remember this is NOT a sales pitch but should be something informative that will be of interest to the audience.
Optional Summit Co-Sponsor
To encourage people to buy the VIP ticket we ask speakers to consider offering an additional gift. This gift is NOT a discount or something you already give away for free. It must have a value of at least $200. This can be a coaching session, healing session, a class, a bundle of several things, or anything that you usually sell. It will only be offered to the people who register as a VIP.
In return you will be listed on the Summit Website with either your business logo or your picture in the Co-Sponsor area. You will be listed in the swipe copy not only as a speaker but as a Co-Sponsor with your special gift. The Summit group images will also either say you are a Co-Sponsor, or it will have some flourish to make you stand out as a Co-Sponsor.
How You will be Marketed:
- We will market the summit to our DBEA subscribers, YouTube subscribers, podcast subscribers, as well as to various Facebook pages and groups.
- We will submit press releases to a few major metro area media outlets as well as the Associated Press (AP) for publication.
- We require all speakers to market to their various audiences at least three (3) times prior to the event.
- We will host Facebook Live events (optional) prior to the summit that are 3-5 minutes in length for you to encourage people to want to hear you at the summit. This will be a summit sales pitch for you specifically. They will be reposted to the DBEA YouTube channel, and a copy will be provided to you for your own marketing.
- Swipe copy and summit images in various formats will be provided for you to modify as appropriate for your audience.
You have the option to be a Summit Affiliate. Everyone will be given an affiliate link to track who is marketing the summit and bringing in attendees. Everyone should be able to bring in at least 10 people to the summit for small lists and 100 for larger lists. Some of our speakers bring in several hundred from their large lists.
The pre marketing VIP ticket will be $47. The day before and at the summit the price goes up to $97. If you opt in to be an affiliate you will have a ThriveCart link to use in your marketing. Anyone who buys the VIP pre-summit $47 ticket or the summit $97 option and does not request a refund will earn you a 50% affiliate payout. This is paid the week after the summit ends.
Depending on the success of the summit there may be speaker rewards for the number of people who register for the summit from your list. Statistics will be posted weekly from the Thrivecart app.
How I encourage Attendance
At the past two summits I found a way for people to get extra gifts if they watch the video then collect the free gift. This has worked both times and greatly encouraged people to click on the speaker links which adds them to your list. I will figure something out even better for this next summit and announce it when it is available.
Next Steps - How to Register
If we do not already know you, please first book a Joint Venture (JV) meeting to see if our target audiences and goals are in alignment. To book Dr. Beverly's calendar click HERE! .
When you are ready to be part of the summit, please do the following:
- The summit is pay-to-play. This means you have a choice of either paying a nominal fee to be on the summit ($197). If we do a trade (you have Dr. Beverly on your podcast, summit, giveaway, etc., you have an email list over 10k people), or you refer appropriate speakers that agree to be on the summit then $100 of the fee will be waived. Everyone will pay at least the $97 to be on the summit. This money will be used to pay for the press release marketing.
- Simply fill out the application form by clicking the link HERE!.
- Once the application is received and approved you will be sent a link to fill out the information form that will be used to create your swipe copy, summit webpage details, and APP listing.
- Next fill out the marketing information form that will be used to market you by clicking the link HERE. Then click submit once you have all the information requested. There is an option to save what you submit as a pdf file for your records. Incomplete forms cannot be accepted so please make sure you fill out the form completely.
- Once your forms are received and processed you will be sent a link to book your recording. The link will either be a $97 or $197 depending on if you qualify for an exchange to be on the summit.
Note: If you are in Europe, Africa, Australia, or Far East and cannot find a time on the calendar contact Dr. Beverly for one of her special calendars (people in Europe & Africa, and one for Australia & Far East with other times on Dr. Beverly's calendar). Let us know which Calendar works best for you.
- For the March summit you must complete your recording by February 10 and for the September summit by August 10. Dr. Beverly's calendar gets booked pretty solid at that time so book early for a time that works for you.
If you have a question for Dr. Beverly and need to talk (vs. email) then click this link to book her calendar.
"I was so fortunate to be introduced to Dr. Beverly by a mutual friend. Through our initial zoom chat to get to know one another, I knew that I wanted to be a part of Dr. Beverly's transformational summits. Dr. Beverly cares about her speakers and their subject matter. She is a true life learner, wanting to learn from her summit speakers. As a summit host, she asks great questions and gives wonderful input and examples that relate to the topic and subject matter. Her summits are organized and give a wonderful variety of topics for participants to choose from. Even as a speaker on her transformational summit, I attended a number of sessions that brought me to many "awe ha" moments and golden nuggets of wisdom! It was a delight to work with Dr. Beverly and be a speaker on her summit! I look forward to attending her summits in the future, and would be happy to work with her once again!"
Patti Stueland 😎
Chief Pathfinder, Pathways with Patti
Thank you so much for such an easy-to-participate-in, well-run summit. I ended up having 53 new subscribers added to my list and a few VIP's downloaded my free self-paced workshop. Your interview style helped me say what the audience needed to hear. I will be signing up next fall for your next summit.
Energy Healer & Soul Purpose Coach
Greater Inner Worth, for Greater Outer Wealth
About Our Partners
A good JV partner for the DBEA Summit is a Holistic Professional or Coach with a Transformational message and a desire to help humanity. The focus can be Spirituality, Holistic Health, Healthy Living, or Holistic Business Tools.
The DBEA Audiences
We have several audiences. Most are subscribed to our APP, YouTube channel, one of our Podcast channels, several social media outlets, as well as my own email list. Our speakers and audiences are international; about 60% USA, 30% Canada, 5% Europe, 4% Africa (mainly South Africa), and 1% Asia & Australia. The mix varies depending on the platform and event.
Press Release for March 2023 Summit distribution can be found at EINPressWire.